Extension of PPS Club membership, Expiring PPS Rewards and Reserve Value
In appreciation of your loyalty, the following measures will be undertaken:
- Extension of PPS Club and Solitaire PPS Club membership (For membership renewal between March 2022 and February 2023)
- Extension of expiring PPS Rewards [UPDATED]
- How to Use Advance Upgrade Reward [UPDATED]
- Extension of Reserve Value
We hope the above measures will offer you more flexibility in planning your upcoming travels with us. We wish you good health, and we look forward to welcoming you on board our flights again..
Extension of PPS Club and Solitaire PPS Club membership (For membership renewal between March 2022 and February 2023)
- As a PPS Club member, how will I benefit from the extended Renewal Support Scheme?
Your PPS Club / Solitaire PPS Club membership will be extended for a third membership year. This applies to members with membership year ending in March 2022 through to February 2023.
- How will my PPS Club / Solitaire PPS Club membership be renewed?
The full amount of PPS Value required for renewal will be credited to your KrisFlyer account as Reserve Value based on your membership tier and tier renewal end-date.
All PPS Club / Solitaire PPS Club members will receive a one-time credit of the following Reserve Value respectively in March 2022 to renew your membership status for another year.
Tier Reserve Value to be credited PPS Club 25,000 Reserve Value Solitaire PPS Club (qualification before 1 June 2018) 25,000 Reserve Value Solitaire PPS Club (qualification after 1 June 2018) 50,000 Reserve Value
- Do I need to do anything to qualify for the Renewal Support Scheme?
All PPS Club members will be automatically credited with PPS Value required (as Reserve Value) to renew their current PPS Club membership. No action is required of you.
- I have successfully accrued sufficient PPS Value to renew my current membership tier on my own. Will I now get an extra year of membership in my current tier?
All PPS Club / Solitaire PPS Club members will receive 25,000 Reserve Value (or 50,000 Reserve Value for Solitaire PPS Club members who qualified after 1 June 2018) to renew your membership status for another year.
The PPS Value you have earned on your own merit during your qualification cycle will be stored as Reserve Value upon requalification, to assist in your re-qualification in future years.
- Will I receive a membership kit for my new membership cycle (For membership renewal due between March 2022 and February 2023)?
New membership kits will be sent to newly upgraded PPS Club members, members who are upgraded to Solitaire PPS Club, as well as current members whose membership statuses are automatically extended progressively from March 2022.
PPS Club membership kits will not be sent to members when their membership is automatically extended for a second year between March 2021 and February 2022. Upon membership extension for a second year, existing PPS Club membership cards which reflect a validity period ending between April 2021 and March 2022 will continue to be valid and recognised by SIA and our partners worldwide for another 12 months from the validity date on the membership card.
For example, if the “Card Expiry” date on your membership card is September 2021, the membership card will be valid till September 2022.
Alternatively, you can access your digital membership card using the SingaporeAir mobile app, which will reflect the updated validity period after your membership is extended for a second year.
- Will I receive PPS Club gift vouchers for my new membership cycle (For membership renewal due between March 2022 and February 2023)?
PPS Club gift vouchers will be sent to members who are upgraded to Solitaire PPS Club, as well as for members who have accrued 25,000 PPS Value* in their account during their membership year, when their PPS Club status is due for renewal between March 2022 and February 2023. The PPS Club gift vouchers will be sent to eligible members via the email address registered in their KrisFlyer profile.
Paper PPS Club Gift Vouchers issued in 2020 and expiring in 2021, had their validity period extended till 31 December 2021, and will not be further extended into 2022.
*50,000 PPS Value for members who were upgraded to Solitaire PPS Club tier after 1 June 2018.
Extension of Expiring PPS Rewards [UPDATED]
- Are my PPS Rewards eligible for extension?
The following Rewards that are expiring in 2022 or 2023 are eligible for extension, and are now valid till 31 December 2023:
- Double KrisFlyer Miles Rewards
- 50,000 KrisFlyer Miles Redemption Discount
- Advance Upgrade
This extension will be processed automatically, and no action is required on your part.
- How do I check if I have expiring PPS Rewards?
Log in to your KrisFlyer account on singaporeair.com or the SingaporeAir mobile app and navigate to Account Summary > PPS Rewards. Your Rewards and their respective expiry dates will be listed under “Manage rewards”.
- When will the extension of my expiring PPS Rewards take place?
The extension will be completed by 31 December 2022.
- I logged into my account and noticed that the PPS Rewards eligible for extension have not been extended. How can I check that my Rewards have been properly extended?
The new expiry date of eligible PPS Rewards will be reflected in your account by 31 December 2022. Please log in here to view if you have PPS Rewards.
- Can I further extend the validity of the extended PPS Rewards for use beyond 31 December 2023?
PPS Rewards may be used on flights departing after 31 December 2023, as long as the Rewards are applied on or before 31 December 2023. Otherwise, please utilise your PPS Rewards by 31 December 2023.
- I had applied a PPS Reward on my booking that has now been refunded. Will the Reward be redeposited to my account?
For Double KrisFlyer Miles, please log in to your KrisFlyer account and navigate Account Summary > PPS Rewards to manage your Rewards. You may click on “Remove” to remove your Reward application from the booking. This will change the status back to “Available”, and its expiry date will be updated to 31 December 2023 within 4 weeks.
For the following Rewards:
- 50,000 KrisFlyer Miles Redemption Discount
- Advance Upgrade
Please contact KrisFlyer Membership Services to redeposit your Reward. Their expiry date will be updated to 31 December 2023.
How to Use Advance Upgrade Reward [UPDATED]
- How do I use my advance upgrade reward?
Log in in to your KrisFlyer account on singaporeair.com or the SingaporeAir mobile app and navigate to Account Summary > PPS Rewards and click ‘Use Reward’. You may choose an eligible flight and apply the reward to a flight segment in your selected booking. Click here for more information.
- I cannot find flights to apply my advance upgrade reward. How can I use the reward?
Usage of the advance upgrade reward is subject to availability. Please contact KrisFlyer Membership Services for assistance.
Extending the validity period of Reserve Value expiring between March 2021 to February 2023
- How will the validity period of my Reserve Value be extended?
Reserve Value expiring in Year 1 (March 2021 – February 2022) and Year 2 (March 2022 – February 2023) will be extended to Year 3 (March 2023 – February 2024)
Extension of Reserve Value validity period will only take place in March 2021, regardless of your qualification date.
|Solitaire PPS Club (Qualified before 1 June 2018)||Example 1: A Solitaire PPS Club member (qualified before 1 June 2018) with qualification end-date in August 2021:
Reserve Value expiring in August 2021 and August 2022 will be extended to August 2023
|Solitaire PPS Club (Qualified on or after 1 June 2018)
|Example 2: A Solitaire PPS Club (qualified on or after 1 June 2018) / PPS Club member with qualification end-date in March 2021:
Reserve Value expiring in March 2021 and March 2022 will be extended to March 2023
Example 3: A Solitaire PPS Club (qualified on or after 1 June 2018) / PPS Club member with qualification end-date in February 2022:
The extension of expiring Reserve Value will only take place after the Year 1 complimentary renewal is completed (March 2021).
Reserve Value expiring in February 2022 and February 2023 will be extended to February 2024.
Renewal Support Scheme Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions ("T&Cs") govern the KrisFlyer Renewal Support Scheme (“Renewal Support Scheme”), organised by Singapore Airlines Limited ("SIA"), to help PPS Club members and Elite members requalify for their tier statuses in the following year.
- All KrisFlyer members who are PPS Club members or Elite members as of 8 March 2022 automatically qualify for this Renewal Support Scheme.
- KrisFlyer members who are PPS Club Members as of 8 March 2022 will receive PPS Value (“PPS Value”) under this Renewal Support Scheme. Solitaire PPS Club Members (Qualified on or after 1 June 2018) will receive 50,000 in PPS Value. PPS Club Members and Solitaire PPS Club Members (Qualified before 1 June 2018) will receive 25,000 in PPS Value. PPS Value awarded under this Renewal Support Scheme will be credited at the times specified in Table 1 below. All PPS Value will be credited as Reserve Value in your KrisFlyer account.
Table 1. Crediting of PPS Value
Membership Renewal Support Scheme
PPS Qualification end date Renewal requirement to be credited by: PPS Club members 31 March 2022 30 April 2022 31 May 2022 30 June 2022 31 July 2022 31 August 2022 31 March 2022 PPS Club members 30 September 2022 31 October 2022 30 November 2022 31 December 2022 31 January 2023 28 February 2023 31 October 2022
- PPS Club Members will only receive PPS Value and not Elite Miles.
- PPS Value credited as part of Renewal Support Scheme will not count towards attainment of PPS Rewards.
- All decisions made by SIA in respect to any matter relating to this Renewal Support Scheme shall be final. SIA reserves the right to vary these T&Cs, terminate or otherwise amend this Campaign without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion. SIA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participating KrisFlyer members.
- All PPS Value and Elite Miles awarded under this Renewal Support Scheme will be subject to the KrisFlyer Terms & Conditions at (https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/ppsclub_krisflyer/termsconditions-kf/).
- SIA will not be responsible for any consequences that any participant may suffer (including without limitation any damage, loss, injury or disappointment), or that results in an infringement of any law or regulation, by participating in this Renewal Support Scheme.
- For enquiries, please contact KrisFlyer Membership Services at KF_contact@singaporeair.com.sg.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts.