Other ways to redeem miles
Use your KrisFlyer miles to offset your purchases on KrisShop.com. What's more, if you choose to mix miles and cash for your purchases, you will also earn 1.5 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 paid with your credit or debit card.
The redemption rate on KrisShop.com is 125 KrisFlyer miles for approximately S$1 spend, subject to a minimum of 1,000 KrisFlyer miles per transaction.
Terms and conditions for redemption on KrisShop.com
- Redemption with KrisFlyer miles is not available for inflight purchases.
- Taxes, delivery charges, import duties and postal clearance charges cannot be paid using KrisFlyer miles. Taxes, delivery charges, custom duty and postal clearance charges are applicable for home delivery, and varies between countries. Any customs duty, postal clearance and other customs-related charges, if applicable, will be borne by members and paid directly to the respective custom and/or courier upon receipt of items.
- KrisFlyer miles are only earned from the nett purchase amount, excluding taxes, delivery charges, import duties and postal clearance charges.
- KrisFlyer and KrisShop terms and conditions apply.
Use your KrisFlyer miles for hotel stays and car rentals. Mix miles and cash to pay for over 350,000 hotels and 29,000 car rental locations worldwide for your next road trip, subject to a minimum usage of 1,500 KrisFlyer miles per transaction.
Terms and conditions for KrisFlyer vRooms
- The cash to miles conversion rate is not fixed, and differs by hotel or car rental.
- KrisFlyer miles will not be earned for KrisFlyer vRooms transactions.
- KrisFlyer and KrisFlyer vRooms terms and conditions apply.
If you’re a member of Alibaba online travel platform, Fliggy, you can convert between Krisflyer miles and Fliggy points easily. You’ll receive 2 Fliggy points for every KrisFlyer mile you convert. A minimum of 1,000 miles is required for a conversion, with a total maximum of 200,000 KrisFlyer miles per year.
Your Fliggy and KrisFlyer accounts must be linked via Fliggy’s mobile application before you send in your request. Please also ensure that you have a Chinese government issued ID tied to your Fliggy account and this ID must have passed the Alipay Real-name Identity Verification.
Terms & Conditions for Fliggy
- Fliggy points are loyalty points issued by Fliggy.
- More details on Fliggy membership and Fliggy points can be found here.
- If your conversion request is not successfully processed, your miles will be returned to your KrisFlyer account in approximately 24 hours.
Infinite Journeys with Shangri-La Circle
Singapore Airlines and Shangri-La allow members to convert miles and points between both loyalty programmes.
Convert your KrisFlyer miles to Shangri-La Circle Points to redeem for spa and dining vouchers, free room nights and upgrades at any Shangri-La hotel and resort, Kerry hotel, Traders hotel or Hotel Jen worldwide.
Receive 1 Shangri-La Circle Point for every 12 KrisFlyer miles converted. Points will be credited directly to your Shangri-La Circle account. A minimum of 20,000 KrisFlyer miles is required for each conversion. Please note that all miles converted cannot be reversed.
Your Shangri-La Circle Points can also be converted to KrisFlyer miles here.
Find out more about Infinite Journeys
Convert your KrisFlyer miles to Shangri-La Circle Points
Enrol as a Shangri-La Circle member
Singapore Airlines and Virgin Australia allow members of both KrisFlyer and Velocity Frequent Flyer to convert Miles and Points between both programmes.
Convert your KrisFlyer miles to Velocity Points and enjoy greater access to upgrades and reward seats across the domestic and international Virgin Australia network as well as non-flight redemption rewards in the Velocity Rewards Store.
Receive 1 Velocity Point for every 1.55 KrisFlyer miles converted. Velocity Points will be credited directly to your Velocity Frequent Flyer account. A minimum of 5,000 KrisFlyer miles is required for each conversion. Please note that all miles converted cannot be reversed.
Your Velocity Points can also be converted to KrisFlyer miles.
Convert your KrisFlyer miles to Velocity Points
*You will need to be residing in Australia, New Zealand or Pacific Islands to be a Velocity Frequent Flyer member.
If you’re an Esso Singapore Smiles Driver Rewards Programme member, you can convert between KrisFlyer miles and Smiles Points easily. You’ll receive 1 Smiles Point for every 6 KrisFlyer miles you convert. A minimum of 3,000 miles is required for a conversion, with a total maximum of 80,000 KrisFlyer miles per calendar year.
Your Smiles Points can also be converted to KrisFlyer miles here.
The conversion programme is only open to KrisFlyer members who are residing in Singapore.
Convert your KrisFlyer miles to Smiles Points
Register for an Esso Smiles card
If you’re a CapitaStar Rewards Programme member, you can convert between KrisFlyer miles and CapitaLand STAR$® easily. You’ll receive 7 STAR$® for every KrisFlyer mile you convert. A minimum of 3,000 miles is required for a conversion, with a total maximum of 30,000 KrisFlyer miles per calendar year.
Your STAR$® can also be converted to KrisFlyer miles here.
Convert your KrisFlyer miles to STAR$®
Register for a CapitaStar Rewards account via the CapitaStar mobile app or at www.capitastar.com.sg
Exchange your KrisFlyer miles for travel experiences! From immersive local adventures to iconic attractions, Pelago brings you curated experiences based on your passions.
Redeem your KrisFlyer miles in full to offset the cost of your payment. 150 KrisFlyer miles offsets SGD1 in spending on Pelago.co, subject to a minimum of 1,050 KrisFlyer miles per transaction. Mix miles and cash payment is currently not available.
Please refer to the full terms and conditions here.
Link Rewards Programme
Link Rewards brings you the best deals in everyday essentials, food & beverage, retail, lifestyle and finance & services with over 1,000 partner outlets, so that you can be instantly and effortlessly rewarded.
Convert KrisFlyer miles to Linkpoints and vice versa at your fingertips! You'll receive 1,950 Linkpoints for every 3,000 KrisFlyer miles — the minimum required for conversion, with a maximum of 80,000 KrisFlyer miles converted per calendar year. KrisFlyer and Link Rewards Programme terms and conditions apply.
Convert your KrisFlyer Miles to LinkPoints here
Convert your Linkpoints to KrisFlyer miles here
Not a Link Rewards member yet? Sign up now.
If you’re a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can convert between KrisFlyer miles and Marriott Bonvoy points easily. With every 2 KrisFlyer miles you convert, you’ll receive 1 Marriott Bonvoy point. A minimum of 3,000 miles is required for a conversion, with a total maximum of 180,000 KrisFlyer miles per calendar
Your Marriott Bonvoy points can also be converted to KrisFlyer miles here
Convert your KrisFlyer miles to Marriott Bonvoy points
Register for a Marriott Bonvoy account via the Marriott Bonvoy mobile app or at marriott.com
Terms and conditions
- You are required to be a member of both KrisFlyer and Marriott Bonvoy Programmes to participate in the Miles to Points Programme.
- Please ensure that names in both the KrisFlyer and Marriott Bonvoy membership accounts match.
- 2 KrisFlyer miles can be converted to 1 Marriott Bonvoy Point. A minimum of 3,000 KrisFlyer miles is required per conversion, and a maximum of 180,000 KrisFlyer miles is allowed for conversion per calendar year.
- Once KrisFlyer miles have been converted to Marriott Bonvoy Points, the Points will automatically be transferred to the member’s Marriott Bonvoy membership account. In most cases, Points will be posted to the member’s Marriott Bonvoy membership account in up to eight weeks.
- Once a conversion is completed, it cannot be reversed.
- Miles to Point transfers are also subject to Marriott Bonvoy’s Miles to Points Terms and Conditions available here.
The SIA Group Carbon Offset Programme
Every act counts when it comes to reducing your carbon footprint. You can now offset the emissions of your flight by making a contribution, with cash or KrisFlyer miles, towards Singapore Airlines’ curated list of carbon offset projects.