Earning miles with Scoot
Earn KrisFlyer miles and Elite miles when you travel on Scoot. Mileage accrual for itineraries involving Scoot-operated flights is based on the amount spent on fares and selected ancillaries.
Itineraries involving both Scoot and Singapore Airlines/ SilkAir-operated flights will be based on actual miles flown and booking class.
Find out more about the number of miles you can earn for each destination by visiting Scoot’s website.
More about mileage accrual on Scoot.
Terms and conditions for earning KrisFlyer and Elite miles with Scoot
- Flight itineraries departing on or after 1 January 2021 will earn Elite miles.
- Please ensure that your KrisFlyer membership number is entered at the time of booking.
- Book under your name as it appears in your passport and KrisFlyer membership records.
- Miles will be automatically credited into your KrisFlyer account after your flight. Please allow up to 8 weeks after your flight for miles to be credited.
- To see if your miles have been credited, please log-in to check your KrisFlyer statements
Click here for PPS Club and KrisFlyer terms and conditions.