Earning miles with Scoot
Earn KrisFlyer miles when you travel on Scoot. Mileage accrual for itineraries involving Scoot-operated flights is based on the amount spent on fares and selected ancillaries.
Itineraries involving both Scoot and Singapore Airlines/ SilkAir-operated flights will be based on actual miles flown and booking class.
Find out more about the number of miles you can earn for each destination by visiting Scoot’s website.
More about mileage accrual on Scoot.
Terms and conditions for earning KrisFlyer miles with Scoot
- Only flight itineraries ticketed after 25 April 2018 are eligible for earning KrisFlyer miles. For bookings ticketed on or before 25 April 2018, only bookings with the PlusPerks are eligible for earning KrisFlyer Miles.
- Elite miles cannot be earned.
- Please ensure that your KrisFlyer membership number is entered at the time of booking.
- Book under your name as it appears in your passport and KrisFlyer membership records.
- Miles will be automatically credited into your KrisFlyer account after your flight. Please allow up to 8 weeks after your flight for miles to be credited.
- To see if your miles have been credited, please log-in to check your KrisFlyer statements
Click here for PPS Club and KrisFlyer terms and conditions.