KrisPay is the SIA Group’s digital wallet that turns your KrisFlyer miles into instant purchases – right from your mobile phone, starting from as little as 15 miles. You can use KrisPay miles for everyday spend, such as for petrol purchases at selected Esso service stations, at M1, Challenger and many more participating partners in Singapore.
What’s more, you can now earn KrisPay miles when you spend* at participating KrisPay Partners! KrisPay miles earned can be instantly transferred to your KrisFlyer account (1 KrisPay mile = 1 KrisFlyer mile) within 7 days of accrual or you can choose to keep them in your wallet for future use.
Download the KrisPay App now!
*Earn KrisPay miles when payment is made with cash, credit card or debit card. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
How to use KrisPay
Introducing a new way to earn miles
Start earning KrisPay miles with your everyday purchases at participating KrisPay partner outlets in Singapore. What’s more, KrisPay miles earned can be transferred to your KrisFlyer account within 7 days!
Click here to find out more.
Interested to be a KrisPay Partner?
If you are interested to grow your business with Krispay, click here to find out more.
Click here to find out more about participating partners and their latest promotions.
* KrisPay miles are valid for six months and cannot be transferred back to your KrisFlyer account.
KrisPay Terms and Conditions
1. Misuse of one’s KrisPay miles may result in suspension of the KrisFlyer account. Singapore Airlines reserves the right to claim compensation for damages sustained in connection with the misuse of KrisPay.
a. KrisPay Partners
b. Rules of earning, using, or expiry of KrisPay miles.
c. Rules of any promotions
d. Conversion rate for KrisFlyer miles to KrisPay miles
e. Conversion rate for KrisPay miles to dollar equivalent.
4. Certain partner merchant benefits and rewards may be subject to their own set of terms and conditions, as specified separately.
5. Singapore Airlines reserves the right to audit your account at any time for compliance with the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
Enrolment and Obligations
1. Usage of the KrisPay mobile application is available to anyone with an existing KrisFlyer membership.
2. There is no enrolment fee to use the KrisPay mobile application.
3. The usage of the KrisPay mobile application will be dependent on the validity of your KrisFlyer membership. The usage of the KrisPay mobile application will be available as long as your KrisFlyer membership is active.
4. All KrisFlyer/ KrisPay membership obligations is the same as the existing KrisFlyer membership obligations found under Section B of the KrisFlyer terms and conditions.
Topping up KrisPay mobile application with KrisPay miles using KrisFlyer miles
1. KrisPay miles are the base unit of measurement within the KrisPay mobile application.
2. One KrisPay mile is equivalent to one KrisFlyer mile. Singapore Airlines reserves the right to make changes to the conversion rates without prior notice.
3. Top up of the KrisPay Wallet is subject to a minimum top up of 1 KrisFlyer mile. Top ups into the KrisPay Wallet are non-reversible.
4. KrisPay miles which have expired cannot be extended. Singapore Airlines may at its sole discretion, and without prior notice, change the minimum and maximum number of KrisFlyer miles for top up of the KrisPay Wallet.
5. Pooling of miles is not permitted and each KrisFlyer membership can only be utilised by one person. Singapore Airlines reserves the right to cancel a KrisFlyer account and forfeit all KrisFlyer miles and KrisPay miles in the account, if it is found to be used by more than one person.
6. KrisPay miles are strictly non-transferable.
Using KrisPay miles
1. KrisPay miles can be used to pay for part of or the total amount of items purchased at our range of partner merchants. For a full list of our partner merchants, please see the “Merchants” tab in the KrisPay mobile application. Participating merchants are subject to change without notice.
2. While Singapore Airlines may from time to time provide an indicative value of the KrisPay miles relative to Singapore dollars:
a. the Singapore dollar amount is merely to provide an “indicative value” of the services that may be purchased with the KrisPay miles;
b. the KrisPay miles are not denominated in Singapore dollars;
c. the KrisPay miles are not pegged to Singapore dollars and the “indicative value” is subject to change at the discretion of Singapore Airlines
d. Singapore Airlines may cancel the KrisPay miles at its discretion and holders of the KrisPay miles have no claim against Singapore Airlines for the “indicative value” of for any other monies; and
e. holders of the KrisPay miles cannot withdraw the KrisPay miles for Singapore dollars or any other monies.
3. Conversion rates are indicative and subject to change. Singapore Airlines reserves the right to change the conversion rate of KrisPay miles to Singapore Dollar without prior notice.
4. A minimum number of 15 KrisPay miles is required in order to use the KrisPay mobile application for purchases at the partner merchants. Singapore Airlines may at its sole discretion change this minimum number of miles required for making purchases at the partner merchants.
5. All items fully or partially purchased using KrisPay miles cannot be refunded. Replacements are subject to each individual partner merchant’s terms and conditions.
6. For other terms and conditions related to purchases at the partner merchants, please refer to each individual merchant’s terms and conditions.
7. Singapore Airlines is not responsible or liable for any defects, discrepancies, or issues with all product-related matters.
Expiry of KrisPay miles
1. KrisPay miles will expire after 6 months on the last day of the equivalent month in which they were earned. For example, KrisPay miles converted from KrisFlyer miles and credited into your KrisPay Wallet on any day in January 2017 will expire at 23:59 hours Singapore time (GMT+08:00 hours) on 30 June 2017.
2. KrisPay miles that have already expired cannot be extended.
3. Notifications of expiring KrisPay miles will be displayed in the notification inbox starting from the month of expiry. Push notifications for expiring KrisPay miles will also be activated at the start of the month of expiry. For reminders on expiring KrisPay miles, you are recommended to allow push notifications on their mobile devices.
Usage of KrisPay
1. You must not use the KrisPay mobile application for any unlawful or prohibited purposes, or for any unauthorized or fraudulent payments.
2. You must not:
a. where applicable, resell the Services
b. use the KrisPay mobile application or your KrisPay miles for any activity which breaches any law
c. use the KrisPay mobile application or your KrisPay miles in a way which interferes with its availability with other users; or
d. where applicable, use other means to transact or obtain information if you are unable to use the KrisPay mobile application.
3. Singapore Airlines and its licensors retain all rights (including trade mark, copyright and patent rights) with respect to all software and underlying information and material available through the KrisPay mobile application. Where applicable, you must not download or otherwise export or re-export any software or underlying information or material available through the KrisPay mobile application except with the written permission of Singapore Airlines and in full compliance with all Singapore and other applicable laws and regulations. In particular, but without limitation, you must not download or otherwise export or re-export any software or underlying information or material available through the KrisPay mobile application unless such downloading occurs in the course of using KrisPay in accordance with th written instructions of Singapore Airlines.
Limitation of Liability
1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Singapore Airlines shall not be liable to any member for any injury, loss, claim, damage, cost, disbursement or expense of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of the KrisPay mobile application, whether such injury, loss, claim, damage, cost, disbursement or expense is caused by Singapore Airlines’ negligence or otherwise, and whether Singapore Airlines has any control over the circumstances giving rise to the claim or not.
2. Singapore Airlines will endeavour to ensure the availability of products and services provided by partners but will not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, cost, disbursement or expense of any kind whatsoever arising from the failure by partners to provide such products and/or services. Where you use the services provided by a programme partner or purchase a product from a partner merchant, their terms and conditions will apply and Singapore Airlines will not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, cost, disbursement or expense of any kind whatsoever, howsoever arising.
3. Singapore Airlines will not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, cost, disbursement or expense of any kind whatsoever connected to the unavailability of the KrisPay mobile application to you in whole or in part or any failure or delay in any way connected with the use of the KrisPay mobile application because of ancillary equipment, the Singapore Airlines systems or technology or any other circumstances, including the use of or inability to use the KrisPay mobile application.
4. Singapore Airlines’ liability with respect to any claims shall be limited to re-crediting the value of the KrisPay miles redeemed by you into KrisPay or providing other reasonable, alternative, and comparable benefits as exclusively determined by Singapore Airlines. For the avoidance of doubt, monetary compensation is expressly excluded and Singapore Airlines shall not be liable for any loss of revenue, profit, business, contract, reputation, or for any special, consequential, indirect, exemplary, punitive damages, howsoever arising.
Termination or Suspension of Service
1. If your KrisFlyer account is suspended, you will not be able to use any KrisFlyer miles and KrisPay miles. Due to its limited validity, these KrisPay miles may expire during the suspension period. Provided the accrued KrisPay miles have not expired during the suspension period, you may use the remaining valid KrisPay miles once the suspension from KrisFlyer is lifted.
2. If your KrisFlyer account is permanently terminated, the KrisPay miles accrued shall be revoked and forfeited without compensation. Notwithstanding the suspension or permanent termination of the KrisFlyer account, you shall be liable for all damages, litigation and other associated costs, and such suspension or termination shall not be seen as a waiver by Singapore Airlines to pursue any other available remedy.
2. Singapore Airlines shall not be in breach of its obligations of confidentiality if disclosure of your confidential information is pursued in conjunction with an order of court, or is required by law or any governmental or regulatory authority. However, if the disclosure is not required with immediate effect, Singapore Airlines shall give you prior notice of such disclosure.
3. Any KrisPay miles credited to your KrisPay Wallet that are found to be ineligible will be deducted automatically.
4. The sale or barter of KrisPay miles is prohibited and will result in cancellation of these KrisPay miles. Members who breach this rule may also be liable for damages, litigation and transaction costs.
5. All transactions carried out on the KrisPay mobile application by KrisFlyer members under 12 years of age require consent from their parents or legal guardians. In countries where consent is required for members above 12 years of age, the law of the country where the transaction is conducted will apply. Singapore Airlines will not be liable for the verification of the parent’s or guardian’s signature, or for the verification of the parent’s or guardian’s authority to give consent.
6. Should KrisPay collaterals be available in other languages, the English language version shall be the only point of reference if any discrepancy arises.
A. Topping Up Your KrisPay Account
B. Paying with KrisPay Miles at Partner Outlets
C. Earning KrisPay Miles at Partner outlets
- I want to top up my KrisPay wallet using my KrisFlyer miles. What is the conversion rate between KrisFlyer miles and KrisPay miles?
1 KrisFlyer mile is equivalent to 1 KrisPay mile. Please note that the dollar value displayed on the “Top up” screen is indicative and is merely meant to provide an approximate estimate of the dollar value to your desired KrisFlyer miles.
- I’ve transferred the wrong amount of my KrisFlyer miles to KrisPay. How can I reverse this?
As the conversion of KrisFlyer miles to KrisPay miles is a one-way conversion, we will not be able to process any reversal. Please ensure that the KrisFlyer miles you wish to transfer to KrisPay are correct before proceeding to confirm the top-up.
- Can I transfer and pool my KrisPay miles together with another KrisPay user?
KrisPay miles cannot be pooled together.
- What if I do not have enough KrisPay miles to pay for my entire purchase?
Even if you do not have sufficient KrisPay miles for the full payment of your transaction, you can still use your KrisPay miles to partially offset the payment. Simply enter the amount of KrisPay miles you wish to use for your payment, and the cashier at our partner outlets will inform you of the remaining amount to be paid using cash, credit card or debit card, where applicable.
Alternatively, you can also top up more KrisPay miles from your KrisFlyer account at any time.
- How can I check that my payment using KrisPay has been successful?
You will see a payment confirmation once you have successfully paid using KrisPay. You may verify that your transaction is successful by checking your transaction history in KrisPay.
- Am I able to request for a refund for a transaction made at a partner outlet?
As payment would have already been made to the partner, we are not able to process a refund through KrisPay. Please check with the individual partners on their return or exchange policy.
- I have accidentally entered the wrong amount to pay the partner. What should I do?
You may immediately ask the partner to void the transaction, and re-enter the correct amount in your next transaction.
- How do I earn miles through KrisPay?
KrisPay miles are earned from your purchases made using cash, credit card or debit card payments at partner outlets. Simply key in the value of the payment made, and show the cashier the dynamic QR code generated on your mobile device. KrisPay miles will be awarded upon successful scanning of your QR code by the partner at the time of payment.
- How many KrisPay miles can I earn from each payment? Does it differ between partners?
The earn rate differs between partners and sometimes even within outlets of a specific partner. More information can be found on the partner details page in the app.
- Can I earn KrisPay miles at all KrisPay partners?
Currently, not every partner enables you to earn KrisPay miles for purchases made at their outlets. To see which partners you can earn KrisPay miles at, look out for the Earn icon on the top right corner of our partners' logo, on the partner listing page in the app.
- I have accidentally entered the wrong amount to earn KrisPay miles from the partner. What should I do?
You may immediately ask the cashier not to approve the reward on the merchant app, and re-submit your request to generate a new QR code.
- Can I transfer my earned KrisPay miles to my KrisFlyer account?
Yes, you can. Earned KrisPay miles can be transferred to your KrisFlyer account within 7 days of earning the miles. To do so, simply tap on the "Transfer to KrisFlyer" button which will be present in the miles earned confirmation screen or transaction details screen.
KrisPay miles earned per transaction can only be transferred to your account in its entirety. If you earned 100 KrisPay miles from a single transaction, the full 100 KrisPay miles will be transferred to your KrisFlyer account. If you have already spent some of your KrisPay miles earned, a partial transfer is not supported.
- When can I transfer my earned KrisPay miles to my KrisFlyer account?
Earned KrisPay miles must be transferred to your KrisFlyer account within 7 days of earning the miles.
KrisFlyer miles will have a validity of 3 years from the date of accrual and will be subjected to the Terms and Conditions of the KrisFlyer programme.
- What are KrisPay miles, and what is the difference between KrisFlyer miles and KrisPay miles?
With the KrisPay mobile app, KrisFlyer members can transfer their KrisFlyer miles to KrisPay through the in-app’s top-up function, and then use their KrisPay miles to pay for their everyday purchases at partner outlets.
- Is there a validity period for KrisPay miles?
Your KrisPay miles are valid for 6 months from the date of top-up. For example, if you transferred your KrisFlyer miles to KrisPay on 1 January 2019, you have until 30 June 2019 to spend your KrisPay miles.
Once your KrisPay miles have expired, there will be no extension of these KrisPay miles. KrisFlyer members may refer to the KrisPay app home page to view the number of KrisPay miles they have expiring in the current month.
- It is stated that 15 KrisPay miles is approximately $0.10. What does this mean?
This means you can offset approximately S$0.10 from your purchase with 15 KrisFlyer miles. This conversion rate may be subject to change. Please refer to the terms and conditions of KrisPay.
- What permissions do I need to allow for KrisPay to work on my phone?
For the optimal experience, we recommend that you enable the following functions in the KrisPay app:
• Push notifications – To ensure you will be notified of the latest promotions. • Camera access – To enable the QR code scanner to pay at partner outlets.
- Can I login to my KrisPay account on multiple mobile devices?
Yes. However, for the security of your account, you are encouraged to log out once you’ve completed your transactions.
- Is KrisPay secure? What are the security measures used in KrisPay to protect my account?
KrisPay uses 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) as a security measure upon first log-in on a new device. You will be sent a One-Time-Password (OTP) to either your registered mobile number or email address. Please ensure that your mobile number and/or email address in your KrisFlyer account is/are updated correctly. After successfully logging into your KrisPay account, subsequent log-ins will not require a 2FA verification again unless you log in via a new mobile device.
- Can I use the KrisPay mobile app outside of Singapore?
Currently, KrisPay can be used for payments at partner outlets in Singapore only.