Automated bag drop
Checking in your bags? Use our automated bag drop counters, now available at:
- Singapore Changi Terminal 2 (Row 3) and Terminal 3 (Rows 3 and 4)
To drop off your checked baggage at the automated bag drops, make sure that you have
- A boarding pass that you may print at home, at the kiosk check-in or that’s on your mobile device
- A baggage tag that you’ve printed at the check-in kiosk
Follow the steps below to use the automated bag drop counters at Singapore Changi Airport. The interface may vary across different airports.
How to use the automated bag drop service
1. Touch the screen to start.
2. Check to make sure that you do not have any prohibited items in your checked baggage, and that the bag belongs to you. Tap “Acknowledge” to continue.
3. Remove any old bag tags that may still be attached to your bag. Make sure that only one bag tag is attached per bag. Place your heaviest bag on the belt first.
4. Scan your boarding pass.
5. Check if your flight details are correct, and confirm the weight of your bag. Do not remove your bag when the belt is in motion.
6. If you have more bags to check in, tap “Yes” to check them in. If not, tap “No” to complete your bag drop.
7. Once your bag drop is complete, a baggage receipt will be printed automatically. Collect it, and make your way to the departure area. Have a great trip!