Kiosk check-in for Singapore Airlines flights
Beat the queue at the airport with our convenient kiosk check-in services, now available at:
- Singapore Changi Terminal 2 (Row 3) and Terminal 3 (Rows 3 and 4)
- Amsterdam Schiphol (Departure Hall 3)
- Copenhagen Airport Terminal 2
- London Heathrow Terminal 2 (Zone A)
- Los Angeles Tom Bradley International Terminal (Aisle C)
- San Francisco International Terminal (Aisle 4)
- Tokyo Narita Terminal 1 South Wing (Zone G)
Kiosk check-in is available to everyone at these airports, unless:
- Your passport or visa is not machine-readable
- Your booking is not confirmed, or you’re on a waitlist
- You or the passenger you’re checking in is an unaccompanied minor
- You’ve booked an extra seat (for instance, for a musical instrument)
- You have any special assistance (for instance, you’re travelling with a pet, you require medical assistance, or you’ve requested for the meet-and-assist service)
Steps for kiosk check-in
1. On the home screen, select ‘Singapore Airlines’.
2. Agree to the terms and conditions on carrying dangerous goods.
- Scan your passport;
- Scan the barcode on your self-printed or mobile boarding pass
- Enter your e-ticket number (10 numbers) starting with ‘618’; or
- If you’re checking in for more than one person, enter your Booking Reference (6 letters and numbers).
4. Once you’ve retrieved your booking, scan your passport by placing the photo page face down on the glass. Make sure your passport is inserted completely.
5. To change your seat, select ‘Seat map’. To complete your check-in, select ‘Confirm check-in’.
Or, you can add up to 5 more people to your check-in. If you do, remember that you’ll need to have their passports ready for scanning.
Each passenger must hold a valid passport (and visa(s), if required) to be allowed entry into each destination on the flight itinerary. Singapore Airlines cannot be held responsible if a passenger is denied entry and/or deported by any local authority.
6. If you have bags to check in, select ‘Yes’. Otherwise, select ‘No’ and your boarding pass will be printed right away.
For your convenience at the airport, please retain only the latest copy of your boarding pass for each flight. All earlier versions of your boarding pass should be deleted from your mobile device and/or discarded or handed to any of our check-in agents.
7. Use the ‘+’ sign to indicate the number of bags you’d like to check in. For instance, if you have 2 bags, tap the ‘+’ sign twice.
8. Your bag tags will be printed right away, followed by your boarding passes. Once you've tagged your bags, send them to the Bag Drop counter*.
*Printing of bag tags and self-tagging services are not available at Amsterdam Schipol Airport. Proceed to the check-in counter to get your bag tags and drop off your bags.
See how to tag your bags