Enjoy Quarantine-free travel with Singapore Airlines
If you’re fully vaccinated, you can travel to more destinations without having to quarantine upon entry and on your return to Singapore.
Under the Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTL), fully vaccinated travellers can enjoy round-trip quarantine-free access between Singapore and the following countries: Australia, Cambodia, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Malaysia, Maldives, Sri Lanka, the Netherlands, Turkey, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Singapore Airlines has stopped accepting new bookings for all Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) flights into Singapore that are scheduled between 23 December 2021 and 20 January 2022 (both dates inclusive). The suspension for new bookings also applies for VTL flights from Singapore to Malaysia in the same period. This follows both the Singapore and Malaysia governments' directives to suspend new VTL bookings.
SIA customers with an existing confirmed booking on a VTL flight are not affected by this directive and can proceed with their travel plans.
Customers with new bookings for flights arriving into South Korea from now until 20 January 2022, 2300hrs (SGT), will have to quarantine for 10 days upon arrival. More details here. Those who wish to make a new flight booking to South Korea during this period, may only do so by contacting their local Singapore Airlines office.
Last updated 29 December 2021, 10:15 hrs (GMT +8)
Enjoy these special offers when you travel with Singapore Airlines
Other exclusive offers to VTL destinations
Travel from Singapore to these VTL countries can be on any Singapore Airlines flight (except for flights into Australia, which have specific requirements), while travel from these VTL countries to Singapore must be on designated VTL flights.
Please note that with effect from 2359hrs (SGT) on 22 December 2021, Singapore Airlines will stop accepting new bookings for all Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) flights into Singapore that are scheduled between 23 December 2021 and 20 January 2022 (both dates inclusive). Transit passengers are not affected by this directive. Customers who wish to transit via Singapore on VTL flights during this period may continue to book their flights.
Customers who fly on non-VTL flights will undergo the prevailing quarantine restrictions in Singapore. All customers are advised to ensure that they are booked on the correct flights.
> Find Out More
Keep Your Travel Plans Flexible
We are offering complimentary rebooking for all new bookings made by 31 March 2022, regardless of fare type.
> Learn More
Things to do
Terms & Conditions for Partner Offers
- The validation of the offers are stated within the respective terms and conditions of the participating partners.
- The Partners are solely responsible for all products, services, consultations and advice offered to eligible customers. Singapore Airlines is not responsible for any of these products and/or services herein and makes no representation or warranty, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose or reliability of information, opinions, data and/or content in relation to the same.
- Offers are available on a first-come-first-serve basis or while stocks last.
- Details and promotion period of the offers are subject to terms and conditions of the Partners. External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Singapore Airlines and we make no representations regarding these links. Your use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon is done at your own risk. When visiting external links, you must refer to that external website’s terms and conditions of use.
- The Partners reserve the right to amend, change or cancel any detail concerning the offers or their respective terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Offers are provided by the Partners. Singapore Airlines shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any of the offers.
- Singapore Airlines reserves the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Any other terms and conditions apply.